Stop Drowning in Debt
There’s a point when you realize that the debt is getting worse and you can’t keep your head above water anymore. That’s when it’s time to talk with a Claremore bankruptcy Attorney to help end the restless nights of tossing and turning. A bankruptcy attorney can help you get your life back on track.
The economy still isn’t back on track. That’s why more than 12,000 Oklahomans a year from all walks of life file for bankruptcy. A Claremore bankruptcy attorney can help figure out the many options to help restart your life. The first step to enjoying life again is to reach out to bankruptcy lawyer that can help you and your family. It’s simple and the first consultation is free.
Bankruptcy Options in Oklahoma
Chapter 7: This is form of bankruptcy filing will allow most people to continue with a similar lifestyle but will help eliminate the financial strains currently on your family.
- Discharge 100% of your credit debt, repossession deficiencies, medical debit and more financial hardships. A Claremore bankruptcy attorney can work with certain clients that after just 3 to 4 months you could be virtually debt free.
- Stay in your house, condo or modular home as long as you can keep current with your payments;
- Stay current on your payments and keep your truck, car, or motorcycle; and
- Offers immediate protecting against wage garnishment
Chapter 13: This form of bankruptcy maybe right for your situation if you are currently behind on your home or vehicle payments. An Clarmore bankruptcy attorney can evaluate your current situation to see if a Chapter 13 payment plan would be helpful to:
- Discharge some of your unsecured debts, which may include credit card bills, medical bills, any repossession deficiencies, foreclosure deficiencies and more, through a repayment plan that is affordable for you.
- Keep your house, condo or mobile home even if its in foreclosure; and
- Keep your home even if you’ve missed several monthly mortgage payments and have gone into default.
Free Consultation: Claremore Bankruptcy Attorney
Contact a Claremore bankruptcy lawyer for a free initial consultation about your specific situation by simply calling our office at (918) 213-0950. Or, you can enter your legal question or concern in the firm at the top right of this page, and one of our attorneys will promptly email or call you.